Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's not about you, it's about me!

Gening. I'm a little big girl. Hem why? Because I'm just a little girl, and my body size is big, but not too big :p I'm not a president that so important in the country. I'm not a millionare that have too much money. I'm just an ordinary girl, and I don't know what I have to do, later.
I dream a lotta dreams. I don't know what I have to do if my dreams will come true, later. Happy? Surprised? Or even sad? There's so many tornado in my life. And my main dream is to get a better life. Actually, I can't accept my life, but I have to. I've tried to love my life, but I can only love my life a little. It's like I wanna walk in a lonely road with a little dust and light and there's no one else there.
Mom. I love my mom sooooo muuuch! She's the best "thing" that I ever had. She's the greatest give I ever had came from God. And she's the reason I am here right now. She's my one and only. And I will never ever left her :)
Love. My love is my mom, my family, my best friends. Love is when you don't wanna lose somebody, it's just not for a boy/girl but for your families and friends too ;)
I hope I will be a good girl and sweet, I hope my dreams will come true, I hope I will always be with my mom, I hope I will always be with peoples that I love.
I LOVE YOU

2 Comments:

Blogger Hikari Kamisa said...

wow~ first, you're not big ^^ Second, I think you're really strong. Last, if I'm your mother, i'll be so proud about you ^^

June 13, 2010 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Gening Sekar said...

Oh so many thank you Fin ;)

June 20, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home