Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gening is looking for love

Ok, what's going on? I've been a long time didn't post something here. So do you miss me? Oh yaa, tomorrow, back to the daily routines. Are you ready guys? Oh I don't think so. I want to holiday. I'm not satisfied. I want a loooongggg holiday, a month or maybe two months? Uhh I knew it was only a dream, can't be happening -_-
Sooooooooooooooooooooo, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee -___________-
Eh wait! I wanna tell you something that not important for you, but it's important for me. Hmm, ok, here it is. I've got tired of waiting for love. I need love. I need to find someone to call mine. I want to have a boyfriend, a good boyfriend of course. I'm looking for love. I'm looking for a guy who wants to be my boyfriend. So, tell me if you are one of the men who wants to be my boyfriend, I'll test you first ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home